HELLO FLAWLESS OXYGEN WOW Broad Spectrum SPF 25 BRIGHTENING MAKEUP - IM PLUSH AND PRECIOUS
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: OCTINOXATE 54.9mg in 1mL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE 23.7mg in 1mL
Labeler: Benefit Cosmetics, LLC
NDC Code: 66472-032
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Titanium Dioxide 2.37%
- Helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
on damaged or broken skin.
keep out of eyes, Rinse with water to remove.
if rash occurs.
if swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- Skin Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m till 2 p.m
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sun glasses
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat or direct sun. Do not use if safety seals on unit carton are missing or broken.
HELLO FLAWLESS OIL-FREE OXYGEN WOW BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 25 BRIGHTENING SUNSCREEN MAKEUP benefit 1.0 fl oz (30 mL) OXYGEN WOW HYDRATING COMPLEX BRIGHTENING OIL-FREE FLAWLESS
|HELLO FLAWLESS OXYGEN WOW BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 25 BRIGHTENING MAKEUP - IM PLUSH AND PRECIOUS
octinoxate, titanium dioxide cream
|Labeler - Benefit Cosmetics, LLC (070826813)|
|Parfums Christian Dior||396393746||manufacture(66472-032)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.