Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 5mL
Labeler: WraSer Pharmaceuticals, LLC
NDC Code: 66992-290
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
In each 5 mL (1 teaspoonful) liquid
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr Antitussive
Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
Do not exceed recommended dosage
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this drug.
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not exceed 4 doses in any 24 hour period
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 teaspoon every 4 hours.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1/2 teaspoon every 4 hours.
store at 20°- 25°C (68°- 77°F)
Benzoic acid, edetate disodium, FD&C Red #40, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sorbitol solution and strawberry flavoring
Call weekdays from 9 AM to 4 PM CST at 1-888-252-3901 or go to http://www.wraser.com
dextromethorphan hydrobromide liquid
|Labeler - WraSer Pharmaceuticals, LLC (121828334)|
|Registrant - WraSer Pharmaceuticals, LLC (121828334)|
|Sovereign Pharmaceuticals, LLC||623168267||MANUFACTURE(66992-290)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.