Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: POTASSIUM NITRATE 19.3mg in 1g, SODIUM MONOFLUOROPHOSPHATE 1mg in 1g
Labeler: GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare LP
NDC Code: 0135-0489
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Potassium nitrate (5.0%)
Sodium Monofluorophosphate (014% w/v fluoride ion)
- builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth due to cold, heat , acids, sweets, or contact
- aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist.
the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years of age and older
- apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferable after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or physician
store below 25°C (77°F)
acesulfame K, calcium lactate, calcium pyrophosphate, cellulose gum, flavor, beta-D-glucose, glycerin, hydrated silica, isoceteth-20, lactoferrin, potassium thiocyanate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, xylitol. Enzyme System: glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, lysozyme
call toll-free 1-800-922-5856 weekdays
Fluoride Toothpaste for SENSITIVE TEETH & Cavity Prevention
Relieves Pain & Discomfort
WITH GENTLE DRY MOUTH PROTECTION
NET WT 3.5 OZ (99.2g)
#1 DENTIST & HYGIENIST RECOMMENDED BRAND FOR DRY MOUTH
#1 RECOMMENDED DRY MOUTH BRAND
Supplements saliva's natural defenses and strengthens teeth
With Regular Brushing
- Builds Increasing protection against painful sensitivty.
- Maximum Strength formula soothes the nerves in your teeth where dentis is exposed.
- Clinically Proven to relieve dry mouth*
- Gentle Formula does not contain sodium lauryl sulfate.
- PATENTED SALIVARY LP3™ ENZYME SYSTEM
*when used in combination with oralbalance® Gel
TRIPLE ENZYME PROTECTION
- Glucose Oxidase
biotene® Sensitive Toothpaste combines #1 recommended ingredient to reduce painful sensitivity with #1Dentist &Hygienist Recommened Brand for Dry Mouth
Helpful to dry mouth sufferers having difficulties maintaining good oral hygiene
This product contains no saccharin.
No sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
biotene®, oralbalance®, Salivary LP3 Enzyme System™ and various graphic elements are trademarks of the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies.
Xylitol® is a trademark of Danisco Sweetners Oy
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare, L.P.
Moon Township, PA 15108 ©2010 GlaxoSmithKline
Naturally sweetened with Xylitol®
potassium nitrate and sodium monofluorophosphate paste
|Labeler - GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare LP (828924212)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.