Diabetic Tussin Mucus Relief
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg
Labeler: Health Care Products
NDC Code: 61787-445
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 400 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
- helps make coughs more productive
- persistent or chronic cough, such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- symptoms are accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache
- cough persists for more than 1 week or tends to recur
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not exceed more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- Take with a full glass of water
|adults & children 12 years & over||1 caplet|
|children 6 years to under 12 years||1/2 caplet|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
- Store at room temperature 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F).
Colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, stearic acid.
Call: 1-800-899-3116, Mon.-Thurs 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, Fri. 9:00 am - 2:30 pm EST.
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number.
Rev. 445:02 7/09
|DIABETIC TUSSIN MUCUS RELIEF
|Labeler - Health Care Products (101196749)|
|Registrant - Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. (101196749)|
|Reese Pharmaceutical Co.||004172052||REPACK(61787-445)|
|Pharbest Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||557054835||MANUFACTURE(61787-445)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.