Daytime Cough And Cold by Accudial Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 5mg in 5mL, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 1.25mg in 5mL
Labeler: Accudial Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 45014-152
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 5 mL, 1 teaspoonful)
|Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 5 mg||Cough suppressant|
|Phenylephrine HCl, USP 1.25 mg||Nasal decongestant|
- temporarily relieves
- nasal and sinus congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
Do not use in a child under 4 years of age
in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if the child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts, or as occurs with asthma
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with a fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- May be given every 6 hours. Do not give more than 4 doses in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
|Children under 4 years of age||do not use|
|Children 4 to under 6 years of age||1-1½ tsp.
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||1½-3 tsp.
- each teaspoon contains: sodium 2 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Artificial Flavor, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, EDTA Disodium, FD&C Red #40, Purified Water, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
2570 Northwest Parkway
Elgin, IL 60124
ROTATING DOSING LABEL
Cough & Cold
For Ages 4 to under 12
Compares to the active
ingredients in Children's
Triaminic® Day Time
Cold & Cough.
|DAYTIME COUGH AND COLD
dextromethorphan hydrobromide and phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Accudial Pharmaceutical, Inc. (831999201)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.