EQUALINE TOLNAFTATE ANTIFUNGAL
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: SUPERVALU INC
NDC Code: 41163-251
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), ringworm (tinea corporis)
- proven effective in the prevention of athlete's foot
- effectively soothes and relieves itching associated with jock itch, scaly
skin between the toes and burning feet
For external use only
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the
advice and supervision of a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or
contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For athlete's foot and ringworm use daily for 4 weeks, for jock itch use
daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer consult a doctor
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Lot No. and Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of the tube. Store between
20o to 25oC (68o to 77oF)
Propylene glycol, liquid paraffin, stearyl alchol, cetyl alcohol, sorbitan
monstearate, polyoxyethylene cetylether, purified water, methylparaben,
MN 55344 USA
MADE IN KOREA
|EQUALINE TOLNAFTATE ANTIFUNGAL
|Labeler - SUPERVALU INC (006961411)|
|Registrant - UNITED EXCHANGE CORP. (840130579)|
|TAI GUK PHARM. CO., LTD.||631101656||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.