CND COOL BLUE
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.62mg in 1mL
Labeler: COLOMER MEXICO
NDC Code: 44847-9000
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin.
- For external use only.
- Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
- When using this product
- Do not use near eyes.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if, irritation and redness occurs and persists for 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Before each nail service, wet hands thoroughly with product. Briskly rub hands together until dry.
Aqua, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
|CND COOL BLUE
|Labeler - COLOMER MEXICO (824594886)|
|COLOMER MEXICO||824594886||MANUFACTURE, PACK|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.