calcium antacid extra strength
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 750mg
Labeler: HyVee Inc
NDC Code: 42507-179
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium carbonate USP 750mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- kidney stones
- a calcium-restricted diet
- now taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- do not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- chew 2 - 4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 320 mg and magnesium 10 mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
adipic acid, blue #1 aluminum lake, dextrose, flavors, maltodextrin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, powdered cellulose, red #40 aluminum lake, talc, yellow #5 aluminum lake (tartrazine), yellow #6 aluminum lake
SEALED WITH PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP FOR YOUR PROTECTION. IF MISSING OR BROKEN RETURN TO STORE.
Compare to Tums® Extra Strength 750 Assorted Fruit Flavors active ingredient
Calcium Antacid Tablets
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICALLY FLAVORED
Calcium Carbonate 750 mg
calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - HyVee Inc (006925671)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.