X-Out Wash-In Treatment
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 8.5mg in 100g
Labeler: Guthy-Renker LLC
NDC Code: 11410-117
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 8.5%
For the management of acne
For external use only
Do not use this medication if you
- have very sensitive skin.
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- skin irritation and dryness is likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
- if irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid unnecessary sun expose and use a sunscreen.
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possible swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
use morning and night
- apply to dampened skin and gently massage for 1 to 2 minutes.
- rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- pat dry.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of product and see a doctor.
- do not use product more than three times a day.
- sensitivity test: apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated.
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
water (aqua), sodium cocoyl isethionate, glycerin, polyethylene, lauryl/myristyl benzoate, linoleic acid, linolenic acid, menthol, butylene glycol, dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum).
Distributed by Guthy-Renker® LLC, Palm Desert, CA 92260
|X-OUT WASH-IN TREATMENT
benzoyl peroxide gel
|Labeler - Guthy-Renker LLC (608315453)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.