smart sense allergy by Kmart Corporation
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: KETOTIFEN FUMARATE 0.25mg in 1mL
Labeler: Kmart Corporation
NDC Code: 49738-027
(equivalent to ketotifen fumarate 0.035%)
Temporarily relieves itchy eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- to treat contact lens related irritation
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- remove contact lenses before use
- wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use
- replace cap after each use
you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness of the eye
- itching worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older:
Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8-12 hours, no more than twice per day.
- Children under 3 years of age:
Consult a doctor.
- only for use in the eye
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature]
benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, glycerin, purified water. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide (to adjust pH).
Compare to the active ingredient of Claritin® Eye
Contains the drug Ketotifen Fumarate
ALLERGY EYE DROPS
Ketotifen Fumarate Ophthalmic Solution
Antihistamine Eye Drops
Allergy Eye Itch Relief
Works in Minutes
For Ages 3 Years & Older
30 Day Supply
Up to 12 Hours
|SMART SENSE ALLERGY
ketotifen fumarate solution/ drops
|Labeler - Kmart Corporation (008965873)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.