DDF Blemish Foaming Cleanser
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 17.64mg in 1mL
Labeler: Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Co.
NDC Code: 37000-724
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
DOCTOR'S DERMATOLOGIC FORMULA
Salicylic Acid 1.8%
for the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
When using this product
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a physician.
Do not use on irritated or broken skin.
Stop use and ask a physician if rash, irritation or sensittivity develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet face and apply a small amount of product to hands.
- gently massage over entire face, avoiding eye area.
- rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce frequency of application.
water, sodium C12-15 pareth-15 sulfonate, decyl glucoside, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, glycerin, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, calendula officinalis flower extract, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) bark/leaf/twig extract, fragrance, citric acid, decylene glycol, PEG-100, disodium EDTA, blue 1.
1-800-818-9770 9:00 AM to 5 PM EST
Monday thru Friday
Dist. by HDS Cosmetics Lab, Inc.
New York, NY 10022
BLEMISH FOAMING CLEANSER
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Co. (004238200)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.