ActivOn Ultra Strength Joint and Muscle
Dosage form: stick
Ingredients: Menthol 0.05138g in 1g
Labeler: Family First Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 51068-503
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ULTRA STRENGTH JOINT & MUSCLE
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only.
- otherwise than as directed
- if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
- with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes, wounds, mucous membranes, broken or irritated skin
- do not share this product with anyone
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- skin redness or excessive irritation of the skin develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Keep away from heat. Store between 15° and 30° C (59° and 86° F).
diazolidinyl urea, ethyl alcohol, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, menthyl lactate, propylene glycol, sodium stearate, steareth-21, tetrasodium EDTA, triethanolamine, water
call 1-800-379-8870, Weekdays 9AM to 5PM EST
or visit us online at activ-on.com
Dist. by Family First Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Reno, NV 89502
|ACTIVON ULTRA STRENGTH
JOINT AND MUSCLE
|Labeler - Family First Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (832435809)|
|CPC Laboratories Inc.||024707139||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.