CVS Pharmacy Pre-measured spoon Childrens ALLERGY MEDICATION
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 12.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: CVS PHARMACY, INC.
NDC Code: 59779-044
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
*5 mL = one pre-filled spoon
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- refer to chart below
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|Children under 2 years of age||do not use|
|Children 2 to 5 years of age||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|Children 6 to 11 years of age||1 to 2 pre-filled spoons (12.5 mg to 25 mg)|
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over||2 to 4 pre-filled spoons (25 mg to 50 mg)|
- each pre-filled spoon contains: sodium 14 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
- Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents used.
- SAFETY SEALED: This product is protected by a sealed pouch. Do not use if individual foil pouch is torn or damaged
anhydrous citric acid, D&C red #33, FD&C red #40, flavors, glycerin, monoammonium glycyrrhizinate, poloxamer 407, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sucrose
Questions or comments?
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Children's Benadryl® Allergy Perfect Measure
CVS Pharmacy Pre-measured spoon
ALLERGY LIQUID MEDICATION®
Oral Solution Antihistamine
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itchy Throat
10 PRE-FILLED SINGLE USE SPOONS**
0.17 FL OZ (5 mL) EACH
|CVS PHARMACY PRE-MEASURED SPOON CHILDRENS
diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - CVS PHARMACY, INC. (062312574)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.