Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CLEMASTINE FUMARATE 1.34mg
Labeler: Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
NDC Code: 0067-1190
Clemastine fumarate, USP 1.34 mg (equivalent to 1 mg clemastine)
temporarily reduces these symptoms of the common cold, hay fever and other respiratory allergies:
• runny nose
• itchy, watery eyes
• itching of the nose or throat
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedative or tranquillizers
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedative, and tranquillizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours unless direction by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- sodium free
- store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
lactose, povidone, starch, stearic acid, talc
Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0602
clemastine fumarate tablet
|Labeler - Novartis Consumer Health, Inc. (879821635)|
|Novartis Consumer Health||129836151||ANALYSIS, MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.