Rugby Hemorrhoidal by Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 0.00525g, Fat, Hard 1.86g
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0536-1389
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each suppository)||Purposes|
|Hard Fat 88.7%||Protectant|
|Phenylephrine HCl 0.25%||Vasoconstrictor|
- temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- relieves the itching, burning and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
For rectal use only
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostrate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
When using this product, do not use more than directed
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe
- gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before insertion of suppository
- detach one suppository from the strip
- separate the two tabs of the white plastic wrap
- with thumb and forefinger of each hand, grasp the tabs and peel downward, unwrapping the suppository
- insert suppository into the rectum
insert one suppository rectally up to 4 times daily
ask a doctor
store below 30°C (86°F) to avoid melting
corn starch, methylparaben, propylparaben
Call 1-800-645-2158, 9 am - 5 pm ET, Monday - Friday
Mfd for: Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
Duluth, Georgia 30097
phenylephrine hydrochloride and fat, hard suppository
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories, Inc. (109178264)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.