Bacitracin Zinc and Polymyxin B Sulfate
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Bacitracin Zinc 500[USP'U] in 1g, Polymyxin B Sulfate 1000[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: H.J. Harkins Company, Inc.
NDC Code: 52959-054
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(Bacitracin Zinc and Polymyxin B Sulfate Ointment USP)
Bacitracin Zinc (equal to 500 bacitracin units)
Polymyxin B Sulfate (equal to 10,000 polymyxin B units)
Uses first aid to help prevent infection in
- minor cuts
Do not use
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious bums
When using this product do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse
- if a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- do not use if seal is punctured or is not visible. To open, reverse cap to puncture seal • store at room temperature
- see crimp of tube for Lot No. and Exp. date
Inactive ingredient white petrolatum
Questions or comments ? call toll free 1-800-645-9833
|BACITRACIN ZINC AND POLYMYXIN B SULFATE
bacitracin zinc and polymyxin b sulfate ointment
|Labeler - H.J. Harkins Company, Inc. (147681894)|
|Nycomed US Inc.||174491316||MANUFACTURE|
|Nycomed US Inc.||043838424||ANALYSIS, MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.