POLY HIST FORTE by Poly Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 10mg, Pyrilamine Maleate 25mg
Labeler: Poly Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 50991-210
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Hydrochloride 10 mg
Pyrilamine Maleate 25 mg
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- runny nose
- itching of nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping g the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
|Adults and children|
12 years of age
|1 tablet every 4-6 hours, not
to exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
|Children 6 to|
12 years of age:
|1/2 tablet every 4-6 hours, not
to exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours.
|Children 6 years|
of age and younger:
|Consult a physician.
Supplied in a tight, light-resistant container with a child-resistant cap.
Poly Hist Forte Tablets are blue, caplet-shaped, scored tablets, debossed "Poly" bisect "210" on one side and plain on the other.
Poly Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Quitman, MS 39355
Principal display panel and side panel for 100 Tablets label:
POLY HIST FORTE®
Nasal Decongestant · Antihistamine
Each tablet contains:
Phenylephrine HCl.................10 mg
Pyrilamine Maleate................25 mg
Quitman, MS 39355
Usual Dosage: See product foldout for full prescribing information.
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap. Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
Store at controlled room temperature between 15°- 30°C (59°- 86°F).
|POLY HIST FORTE
phenylepherine hydrochloride, pyrilamine maleate tablet
|Labeler - Poly Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (198449894)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.