Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25mg in 5mL, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 7.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: TRIGEN Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 13811-073
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active Ingredients (in each 5 mL teaspoonful)||Purpose|
|Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg||Antihistamine|
|Phenylephrine HCl 7.5 mg||Decongestant|
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Do not use this product
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Do not use this product, unless directed by a doctor, if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
Do not take this product if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting your doctor.
- may cause marked drowsiness
- may cause excitability especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- if symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over:||1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 6 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL) every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 3 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor|
|Children 2 to under 6 years of age:||Consult a doctor|
Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature]
Citric Acid, Cotton Candy Flavor, Gum Fruit Flavor, Methyl Paraben, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Propyl Paraben, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol Solution 70%, Sucralose
Antihistamine • Decongestant
Sugar Free ■ Alcohol Free ■ Gluten Free
Each teaspoonful (5 mL) for oral
|Diphenhydramine HCl||25 mg|
|Phenylephrine HCl||7.5 mg|
Fruit Candy Flavor
This bottle is not to be dispensed to
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap.
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
Dispense in a tight container with
a child-resistant cap.
Sayreville, NJ 08872
16 fl oz (473 mL)
diphenhydramine hydrochloride and phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - TRIGEN Laboratories, Inc. (830479668)|
|TG United Liquid, Inc.||830980947||manufacture(13811-073)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.