Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Brompheniramine Maleate 4mg in 1mL, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 7.5mg in 1mL, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15mg in 1mL
Labeler: TRIGEN Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 13811-068
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active Ingredients (in each 5 mL teaspoonful)||Purpose|
|Brompheniramine Maleate 4 mg||Antihistamine|
|Phenylephrine HCl 7.5 mg||Decongestant|
|Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg||Antitussive|
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Do not use this product, unless directed by a doctor, if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- a persistent or chronic cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- diabetes mellitus
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Do not take this product if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting your doctor.
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause drowsiness
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness effect
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- cough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not exceed recommended dosage
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over:||1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 6 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL) every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 3 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours|
|Children under 6 years of age:||Consult a physician|
Store at 59° - 86° F (15° - 30° C) [see USP for Controlled Room Temperature]
Citric Acid, Methyl Paraben, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Propyl Paraben, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol Solution 70%, Strawberry flavor, Sucralose
Call 888 9 TRIGEN (888-987-4436)
Sayreville, NU 08872
Antihistamine • Decongestant •
Sugar Free • Alcohol Free • Dye Free
Each teaspoonful (5 mL) for oral
|Brompheniramine Maleate||4 mg|
|Phenylephrine HCl||7.5 mg|
|Dextromethorphan HBr||15 mg|
This bottle is not to be dispensed
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap.
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
Dispense in a tight container with a
Sayreville, NJ 08872
16 fl oz (473 mL)
brompheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hydrochloride, and dextromethorphan hydrobromide liquid
|Labeler - TRIGEN Laboratories, Inc. (830479668)|
|TG United Liquid, Inc.||830980947||manufacture(13811-068)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.