Wal-Dryl by WALGREEN CO.
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: WALGREEN CO.
NDC Code: 0363-0190
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
| adults and children 12|
years of age and over
|1 to 2 capsules|
| children 6 to under 12|
years of age
| children under 6 years |
| do not use this product
in children under 6 years
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
butylparaben, corn starch, D&C red #28, edible ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, silica gel
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDEDǂ
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg / Antihistamine
• Relief of runny nose, sneezing,
itchy throat & itchy, watery eyes
Compare to Benadryl® Allergy
NOT FOR HOUSEHOLDS WITH YOUNG CHILDREN
TAMPER EVIDENT: PRODUCT SEALED IN PLASTIC STRIPS, CAPSULE BANDED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN OR BROKEN OR IF RED BAND AROUND CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DOES NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN
ǂWalgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2010.
ǂǂThis product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Benadryl® Allergy.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEER FIELD, IL 60015
walgreens.com ©2013 Walgreen Co.
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - WALGREEN CO. (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-0190)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-0190)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.