Nasal Decongestant Extra Moisturizing
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.05g in 100mL
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0069
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not use this product for more than 3 days
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- use only as directed. frequent of prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before use.
- To spray, remove the clear plastic cap.
- Hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. If this is the first time you are using the pump, spray several times into the air until you get a fine mist. If you have not used the pump for 14 days, spray several times into the air before using again.
- Insert nozzle into nostril. Spray upward while breathing in through the nose. Repeat in other nostril.
- Wipe nozzle clean after use. Put clear plastic cap back on the bottle
- Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24 hour period.
|adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision)||2 or 3 spray in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- store at room temperature(59°~86°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, water
|NASAL DECONGESTANT EXTRA MOISTURIZING
oxymetazoline hcl spray
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.