Sleep Aid by Rite Aid
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 25mg
Labeler: Rite Aid
NDC Code: 11822-0386
Doxylamine succinate 25 mg
helps to reduce difficulty in falling asleep
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking any other drugs
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- take only at bedtime
if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults: take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed; take once daily or as directed by a doctor
- do not give to children under 12 years of age
- store at controlled room temperate 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF) [See USP]
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glucolate
Call 1-800-426-9391 8:30 AM-4:00 PM ET, Monday-Friday
Doxylamine Succinate Tablets, 25 mg
DOSAGE: 1 TABLET
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill, PA 17011
doxylamine succinate tablet
|Labeler - Rite Aid (014578892)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.