Allergy Relief by Rite Aid
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Rite Aid
NDC Code: 11822-0190
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
adults and children 12 years of age and over 1 to 2 capsules children 6 to under 12 years of age 1 capsule children under 6 years of age do not use this product in children under 6 years of age
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
butylparaben, corn starch, D&C red #28, edible ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, silica gel
*Compare to the active ingredient of Benadryl®
diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
itchy, watery eyes
25 mg EACH
EACH CAPSULE INDIVIDUALLY BANDED FOR YOUR PROTECTION
TAMPER EVIDENT: PRODUCT SEALED IN PLASTIC STRIPS, CAPSULE BANDED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN OR BROKEN OR IF RED BAND AROUND CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Benadryl®.
DISTRIBUTED BY: RITE AID
39 HUNTER LANE
CAMP HILL, PA 17011
IF YOU'RE NOT SATISFIED, WE'LL HAPPILY REFUND YOUR MONEY.
|Labeler - Rite Aid (014578892)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(11822-0190)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(11822-0190)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.