Diabetic Tussin Cough Drops
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5.8mg
Labeler: Health Care Products
NDC Code: 61787-058
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol 5.8 mg
Cough suppressant/Oral anesthetic
- coughs as may occur with a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsens
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
ask a health professional before use.
|adults & children 3 years & over:||allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in mouth. May be repeated every two hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor.|
|children under 3 years:||ask a doctor|
- 6 calories per drop
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 2 mg per drop.
- product may be useful for diabetics on the advice of a doctor.
- Dietary Exchange* information:
1 Drop = FREE Exchange
10 Drops = 1 Fruit
* The dietary exchanges are based on the Exchange List for Meal Planning, ©1995 American Diabetes Association and the American Dietetic Association.
acesulfame potassium eucalyptus oil, flavoring hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, isomalt, sucralose and water. Soybean oil used as a processing aid.
Call: 1-800-899-3116, Mon-Thurs. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, Fri. 9:00 am - 2:30 pm EST.
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number.
Rev. 058:05 4/09
|DIABETIC TUSSIN COUGH DROPS
|Labeler - Health Care Products (101196749)|
|Registrant - Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. (101196749)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.