Walgreens 12-Hour Sinus Relief
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.05mL in 100mL
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0314
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
• hay fever
• upper respiratory allergies
- this container by more than one person; it may spread infection.
- for more than 3 days.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- temporary burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- frequent or prolonged use of this product may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- symptoms persist for more than 3 days.
ask a health professional before use
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril, not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
store at room temperature
benzalkonium chloride, camphor, chlorhexidine gluconate, edetate disodium, eucalyptol, menthol, potassium phosphate
monobasic, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate dibasic, tyloxapol
Distributed by: Walgreen Co
200 Wilmot Rd., Deerfield, IL 60015-4616
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed with all Walgreens Products or Your Money Back. www.walgreens.com
Compare to Vicks Sinex active ingredient
Walgreens12 Hour Sinus Relief Mist
Oxymetazoline HCL - 0.05% Nasal Decongestant
12HOUR sinus relief
Keep this carton for future reference on full labeling.
|WALGREENS 12-HOUR SINUS RELIEF
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.