Rapid Comfort Ibuprofen by Lab Safety Supply, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: Ibuprofen 200mg
Labeler: Lab Safety Supply, Inc.
NDC Code: 60683-075
Ibuprofen 200 mg (NSAID*)
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with
- menstrual cramps
- common cold
- muscular aches
- minor arthritis pain
Temporarily reduces fever.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
- asthma (wheezing)
- facial swelling
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
- you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
- taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or longer than directed
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new or unexpected symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless specifically directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- do not take longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see Warnings)
Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist. If pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used.
Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- read all product information before using
- store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
- avoid excessive heat 40°C (above 104°F)
- tamper evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
carnauba wax*, cellulose*, colloidal silicon dioxide*, corn starch*, croscarmellose sodium*, hypromellose*, iron oxide red*, lactose*, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose*, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol*, povidone*, pregelatinized starch*, silica*, sodium lauryl sulfate*, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid*, talc*, titanium dioxide, triacetate*, triacetin*
Principal Display Panel – Carton Label
200 mg USP (NSAID)
Easy To Swallow
Fácil de Tragar
Tabletas con Capa Ultradelgada
Compare active ingredient to:
Registered trademark of Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Pull to Open
500 Tablets (250 x 2s)
Tamper-Evident Unit Dose Packets
Empaquetado con Sellado Evidente en Dosis Unitarias
|RAPID COMFORT IBUPROFEN
ibuprofen tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Lab Safety Supply, Inc. (042851410)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.