Walgreens Anefrin Severe Congestion Nasal
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.05mL in 100mL
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0309
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- for the temporary relief of nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies.
- shrinks swollen membranes so you can breathe more freely.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- the use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
If symptoms persist. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses within any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
store between 20 and 25 degrees C
(68 to 77 degreesF)
benzalkonium chloride, camphor, carbomer 934P, edetate disodium, eucalyptol, menthol, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, sorbitol, water.
Distributed by: Walgreen Co
200 Wilmot Rd., Deerfield, IL 60015-4616
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed with all Walgreens Products or Your Money Back. www.walgreens.com
Compare to Afrin Severe Congestion active ingredient
Anefrin Nasal Spray
Oxymetazoline HCL - 0.05% Nasal Decongestant
Won't drop from nose or down throat
12HOUR pump mist
- Fast Congestion Relief
- Relieves Sinus Pressure
Keep this carton for future reference on full labeling.
|WALGREENS ANEFRIN SEVERE CONGESTION NASAL
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.