Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: Capsaicin 0.00025g in 1mL
Labeler: Concept Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 64058-117
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Capsicum Oleoresin 0.0625% (Containing Capsaicin 0.025%)
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- simple backache
For external use only.
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
- do not use with heating pad, pack, wrap, hot water bottle or any heating element
When using this product do not get into eyes
- avoid contact with other mucous membranes
Discontinue use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away
- if pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a health professional before using
- Children under 12 years of age consult a physician
- To avoid inhaling product, hold bottle close to skin while spraying
- Apply a thin layer to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Gently massage into the skin until fully absorbed
- Wash hands with soap and water after each application to avoid spreading to the eyes or other sensitive mucous membranes
- It is recommended to test for skin sensitivity prior to use. Apply product to a small area, follow the directions and wait 24 hours. Proceed with application if no adverse reaction.
- A burning sensation may occur upon initial application but generally disappears with continued use. For a severe burning discomfort, remove excess product with a soft cloth and cooking oil.
- If applying product to hands, wait 30 minutes before washing.
- Avoid water, heat, or direct sunlight while using product.
- If wearing contact lenses, insert prior to application and avoid touching them after applying product.
- If eye contact occurs, flush immediately with water.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, PEG-75 Lanolin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Glucosamine HCl, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Seed of Celosia Argentea Extract, Dimethyl Sulfone, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Emu Oil, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Call 1-888-373-8831 or visit www.conceptlabs.org
|Labeler - Concept Laboratories, Inc. (962282612)|
|Concept Laboratories, Inc.||962282612||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.