Fast Arthritis Aid
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Capsaicin 0.0615g in 246g
Labeler: Concept Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 64058-213
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pain Relieving Gel
Capsicum Oleoresin 0.0625%
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
For external use only.
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
When using this product do not get into eyes
- avoid contact with other mucous membranes
Discontinue use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away
- if pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a health professional before using
- Rotate pump's spout counter-clockwise slightly to unlock; clockwise to lock
- Children under 12 years of age consult a physician
- Apply liberally to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Gently massage into the skin until fully absorbed
- Wash hands with soap and water after each application to avoid spreading to the eyes or other sensitive mucous membranes
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, PEG-75 Lanolin, Polysorbate-20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Emu Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glucosamine HCl, Dimethyl Sulfone, Seed of Celosia Argentea Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Manufactured by Concept Laboratories, Inc.
Chicago, IL 60642 www.conceptlabs.org
|FAST ARTHRITIS AID
|Labeler - Concept Laboratories, Inc. (962282612)|
|Concept Laboratories, Inc.||962282612||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.