MEIJER MEDICATED PADS
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: WITCH HAZEL 0.5mL in 1mL
Labeler: MEIJER, INC.
NDC Code: 41250-315
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Witch Hazel 50%
Temporarily relieves these external symptoms associated with hemorrhoids:
itching, burning, and irritation
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
When using this product
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- Do not put directly in rectum by using fingers or any mechanical
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rectal bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right
- As hemorrhoidal treatment for adults:
- When practical clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying
- Gently apply to the affected area by patting and then discard
- Can be used up to six times daily or after each bowel movement
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at 20o to 25oC (68o to 77oF)
Inactive ingredients: alcohol, citric acid, diazolidinyl urea,
glycerin, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium citrate,
For vaginal care- cleanse the area by gently wiping, patting or blotting with
pad and discard. Repeat as needed.
Geiss, Destin and Dunn Inc.
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Made in China
|MEIJER MEDICATED PADS
witch hazel solution
|Labeler - MEIJER, INC. (006959555)|
|Registrant - UNITED EXCHANGE CORP. (840130579)|
|AMERICAN HYGIENICS CORPORATION||545198454||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.