Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-4274
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
helps reduce difficulty falling asleep
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older; take 2 tablets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
Night-Time Sleep Aid
With Diphenhydramine HCl
*Compare to the active ingredient in SOMINEX®
50 TABLETS 25 mg each
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark SOMINEX®.
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150 USA M-17
Rev. 11/10 Re-order No. 700607
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.