MEDITOWEL ANTIBACTERIAL FIRST AID
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 2mg in 1mL, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 2mg in 1mL
Labeler: MICRO CONNECTION ENTERPRISES INC
NDC Code: 76038-091
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT (IN EACH WIPE)
BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 2%
- FIRST AID TO HELP CLEAN AND PREVENT SKIN INFECTIONS AND TEMPORARILY RELIEVES PAIN AND ITCHING ASSOCIATED WITH MINOR
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- DEEP OR PUNCTURE WOUNDS
- ANIMAL BITES
- SERIOUS BURNS
- CHILDREN UNDER 2 YEARS: ASK A DOCTOR.
- ADULTS AND CHILDREN 2 YEARS AND OLDER: USE TO CLEANSE AFFECTED AREA.
- DRY THOROUGHLY
- OPEN SINGLE USE TOWELETTE AND APPLY DIRECTLY TO WOUND TO CLEANSE AND MEDICATE.
- DISCARD AFTER USE
- WASH HANDS THOROUGHLY AFTER USE
- APPLY TO AFFECTED AREA NOT MORE THAN 1 TO 3 TIMES DAILY; MAY BE COVERED WITH A STERILE BANDAGE (LET DRY FIRST).
PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, SD ALCOHOL, ALOE VERA GEL, ARNICA EXTRACT, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, ALLANTOIN, BISABOLOL, HYDROCORTISONE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN
ANTIBACTERIAL FIRST AID
benzocaine benzalkonium chloride cloth
|Labeler - MICRO CONNECTION ENTERPRISES INC (144297160)|
|Registrant - MICRO CONNECTION ENTERPRISES INC (144297160)|
|MICRO CONNECTION ENTERPRISES INC||144297160||manufacture, analysis, label|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.