Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
NDC Code: 58232-0208
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
- For the treatment of acne
For external use only.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may cause irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying
- Cover your face with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If irritation occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Water, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetearyl alcohol, bis-phenylpropyl dimethicone, PPG-10 cetyl ether, methyl gluceth-20, dimethicone, arachidyl alcohol, isoceteth-20, behenyl alcohol, Glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, glycerin, cetearyl glucoside, polyacrylamide, arachidyl glucoside, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, C13-14 isoparaffin, fragrance, laureth-7, disodium EDTA, BHT
Johnson & Johnson
CONSUMER PRODUCTS COMPANY
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
Skillman, NJ 08558-9418
|AVEENO CLEAR COMPLEXION DAILY MOISTURIZER
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. (830803164)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.