Air Sinsin Pas
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 0.361g in 100mL, MENTHOL 0.289g in 100mL, METHYL SALICYLATE 0.361g in 100mL
Labeler: Sinsin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 55264-011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl salicylate 3.61%
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- muscular pains
- For external use only.
- Avoid inhalation.
- Do not use in a confined space.
- Keep away from fire or flame.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not puncture or incinerate container.
- Do not expose to temperature exceeding 120 degrees F (48 degrees C).
- on wounds or damaged skin.
- if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
- with a heating pad, with, or at the same times as, other external analegic products.
- if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
- do not use otherwise than as directed.
- avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
- do not bandage tightly.
- rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
- conditions worsen.
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Shake the can before use.
- Spray onto affected area no longer than 3 seconds.
- Do not use more than 5 times daily for not more than 7 days.
- consult a doctor.
- Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Store in Room Temperature (1 ~ 30 degrees C)
Diphenhydramine, Thymol, Glycol Salycylate, Liquefied petroleum gas, Perfume, Ethyl alcohol, Anhydrous ethanol
SINSIN PHARM. CO., LTD.
776-6, Wonsi-Dong, Danwon-Gu, Ansan City, Kyunggi-Do, Korea
http://www.sinsin.com tel: 82-2-2152-4860
|AIR SINSIN PAS
camphor, menthol, methyl salicylate aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Sinsin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (823149161)|
|Registrant - Sinsin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (823149161)|
|Sinsin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.||687867143||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.