Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 20mg in 1mL, Sulfur 20mg in 1mL, Coal Tar 0.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Stratus Pharamceuticals, Inc
NDC Code: 58980-890
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
|Coal Tar 1%||Scalp psorasis|
|(5% Coal Tar Solution)|
|Salicylic acid 2%||Keratolytic|
Helps stop recurrence of itchy flaky scalp associated with dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis and psorasis.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under supervision of doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of the product as directed, consult a doctor.
- Use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
- Do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor.
- Do not use this product with other forms of psorasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor. If condition covers a large area of the body, consult your doctor before using this product.
- If swallowed, contact a poison control center right away.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Always follow directions of your physician.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply generously, massage onto wet scalp.
- Leave lather on scalp for five (5) minutes.
- Rinse and repeat application followed by thorough rinse.
- For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- Itching and scaling are usually controlled after 2-3 treatments.
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C - 30°C (59° - 86°F). [See USP Controlled Room Temperature]. Protect from freezing. If freezing occurs, warm to room temperature. For more information, see enclosed package insert.
Acrylates, Aminoacrylates, C10-30 Alkyl PEG-20 Itaconate Co-Polymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Fragrance, Purified Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Soya Lecithin.
salicylic acid, sulfur, and coal tar shampoo
|Labeler - Stratus Pharamceuticals, Inc (789001641)|
|Sonar Products, Inc||104283945||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.