Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Chlorpheniramine Maleate 1mg in 1mL, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 3mg in 1mL, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 2mg in 1mL
Labeler: TRIGEN Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 13811-082
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active Ingredients (in each 1 mL dropperful)||Purpose|
|Chlorpheniramine Maleate 1 mg||Antihistamine|
|Dextromethorphan HBr 3 mg||Antitussive|
|Phenylephrine HCl 2 mg||Decongestant|
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- diabetes mellitus
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause drowsiness
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness effect
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- cough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||2 dropperfuls (2 mL) every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 4 doses (8 dropperfuls) in a 24 hour period.|
|Children under 6 years of age:||Consult a physician|
Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
Citric Acid, Methyl Paraben, Orange flavor, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Propyl Paraben, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol Solution 70%, Sucralose, Vanilla flavor
Antihistamine • Cough Suppressant
Sugar Free • Alcohol Free • Dye Free
|Each dropperful (1mL) contains:|
|Chlorpheniramine Maleate||1 mg|
|Dextromethorphan HBr||3 mg|
|Phenylephrine HCl||2 mg|
Sayerville, NJ 08872
Net Contents: 1 fl. oz. (30 mL)
chlorpheniramine maleate, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, and phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - TRIGEN Laboratories, Inc. (830479668)|
|TG United Liquid, Inc.||830980947||manufacture(13811-082)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.