Roccos Old School Peircing Armor
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: CETYLPYRIDINIUM CHLORIDE .027mL in 60mL
Labeler: Rocco's Old School
NDC Code: 24488-011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.045% ................................................Antimicrobial and Antiseptic Agent
- To promote healing of internal and external piercings.
When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. Do not use a q-tip, cotton bud, or cotton ball because small fibers can be pulled inside the healing piercing and cause irritation if not removed immediately. Cotton buds also bump around the jewelry and irritate the piercing. Never remove scabbing with your fingers--it can lead to possible infection.
- You may experience mild irritation at application site.
- You experience nausea or condition worsens or does not improve.
- If you experience pain, swelling or discharge it is important to contact your piercer or you will be at risk of losing your piercing and causing damage to your body.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Always rinse hands with soap before cleaning.
- Spray liberally on clean piercing area as often as convenient and necessary.
- Store at room temperature. Do not store above 105°F.
Purified Water/Aqua/Eau, MSM, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate-20, Natural Flavor
|ROCCOS OLD SCHOOL
cetylpyridinium chloride spray
|Labeler - Rocco's Old School (961956229)|
|Registrant - Creations Garden Natural Products Inc. (961956229)|
|Creations Garden Natural Products Inc.||961956229||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.