CoTZ SPF 35 Sunscreen
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 200mg in 1g
Labeler: Fallien Cosmeceuticals, LTD.
NDC Code: 58892-118
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 20%.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Provides protection from UVA & UVB rays that may contribute to premature aging of the skin
- Retains SPF up to 40 minutes of water immersion or perspiring
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water thoroughly
- Do not use if sensitive to ingredients
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Consult a doctor or healthcare professional if irritation persists
- For use on children less than 6 months of age, consult a doctor
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
- Apply generously and uniformly to all exposed skin areas before exposure to sunlight
- Continue to rub in until fading occurs, especially in hair bearing areas
- Reapply as needed and after washing, swimming, towel drying, or sweating for maximum protection.
- Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- May stain some fabrics
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/VinyI Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Lauryl PEG/PPG 18/18 Methicone, Methicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chloride, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tetrahexadecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Triethoxycaprylylsilane,
West Norriton, PA 19403
Made in USA
|COTZ SPF 35
zinc oxide lotion
|Labeler - Fallien Cosmeceuticals, LTD. (958388357)|
|Process Technologies & Packaging||809172885||MANUFACTURE, PACK|
|Custom Analytics LLC||144949372||ANALYSIS|
|Harmony Labs Inc||105803274||MANUFACTURE, PACK|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.