Nu Skin Sunright Lip Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Dosage form: stick
Ingredients: Octinoxate 75mg in 1mL, Octocrylene 27.9mg in 1mL
Labeler: NSE Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 62839-0369
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Octinoxate 7.5%, Octocrylene 2.79%
- Helps prevent sunburn. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every two hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Sunprotection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Beeswax, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethyl Vanillin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Flavor (Aroma), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Silica, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water (Aqua), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
|NU SKIN SUNRIGHT LIP BALM BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15
octinoxate and octocrylene stick
|Labeler - NSE Products, Inc. (803486393)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.