Epoch Ava Puhi Moni
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: Pyrithione Zinc 10mL in 1000mL
Labeler: NSE Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 62839-2810
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ava puhi moni®
Zinc Pyrithione 1%
Controls the symptoms of dandruff.
For external use only
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of the product as directed, consult a doctor.
- Wet hair, lather thoroughly
- Leave in 1–2 minutes and rinse well
- For best results, use daily or at least twice a week (or as directed by a doctor).
Water (Aqua), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates/Aminoacrylates/C10-30 Alkyl PEG-20 Itaconate Copolymer, Cocamide MEA, Cocamide MIPA, Dimethicone, Zingiber Zerumbet Juice, Clematis Vitalba Leaf Extract, Mahonia Aquifolium Root Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex (CI 75810).
AVA PUHI MONI
pyrithione zinc shampoo
|Labeler - NSE Products, Inc. (966817975)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.