rx act anti diarrheal by H E B
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: LOPERAMIDE HYDROCHLORIDE 1mg in 5mL
Labeler: H E B
NDC Code: 37808-377
Loperamide HCl 1 mg
controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Travelers’ Diarrhea
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl
if you have bloody or black stool
- mucus in the stool
- a history of liver disease
- tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- only use attached measuring cup to dose product
|adults and children 12 years and over||4 teaspoonfuls (1 dosage cup) after the first loose stool; 2 teaspoonfuls (1/2 dosage cup) after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 8 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours|
|children 9-11 years (60-95 lbs)||2 teaspoonfuls (1/2 dosage cup) after the first loose stool; 1 teaspoonful (1/4 dosage cup) after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 6 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours|
|children 6-8 years (48-59 lbs)||2 teaspoonfuls (1/2 dosage cup) after the first loose stool; 1 teaspoonful (1/4 dosage cup) after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years (up to 47 lbs)||ask a doctor|
- do not use if carton is opened or if printed plastic neckband is broken or missing
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
alcohol (0.5%), benzoic acid, citric acid, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucrose
Compare to Imodium® A-D active ingredient
Loperamide Hydrochloride Oral Solution
Symptoms of Diarrhea,
Cherry Mint Flavor
Each teaspoonful (5 mL) contains 1 mg Loperamide Hydrochloride
Contains 0.5% Alcohol
|RX ACT ANTI DIARRHEAL
loperamide hcl solution
|Labeler - H E B (007924756)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.