Kids-EEZE Cough and Cold
Dosage form: tablet, orally disintegrating
Ingredients: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 5mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 2.5mg
Labeler: ProPhase Labs, Inc.
NDC Code: 61941-1003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Great Tasting Grape
|Active ingredients (in each soft chew)||Purposes|
|Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 5mg||Cough Suppressant|
|Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 2.5mg||Nasal Decongestant|
- relieves cough and nasal congestion associated with a cold or hay fever
- helps you cough less
- controls the intensity of coughing
- reduces the impulse to cough to help you sleep
- relieves the cough impulses without narcotics
- relieves stuffy nose and sinus congestion and pressure
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days, tend to recur or are accompanied by fever and rash, or persistent headache. These may be symptoms of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Chew and swallow as directed below
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||4 chews every 4 hours|
|children 6 years to under 12 years||2 chews every 4 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each soft chew contains 6 mg sodium
- tamper evident: do not use if inner blister pack is torn or open
- store at controlled room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F)
ammonium glycyrrhizinate, cellulose acetate, croscarmellose sodium, D&C red # 27 aluminum lake, eudragit E acrylic polymer, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, fructose, flavors, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, lecithin, malic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium chloride, sodium lauryl sulfate, sucralose, sugar, vegetable oil, xylitol
To report serious side effects associated with the use of this product call 1-800-505-COLD (2653)
From The Makers Of
COUGH SUPPRESSANT • DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr 5mg
NASAL DECONGESTANT • PHENYLEPHRINE HCl 2.5mg
For relief of:
- Stuffy Nose
Great Tasting Grape
12 SOFT CHEWS
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do Not Use If Inner Seal Is Torn Or Open
COUGH AND COLD
dextromethorphan hydrobromide and phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet, orally disintegrating
|Labeler - ProPhase Labs, Inc. (620557298)|
|ProPhase Labs, Inc.||620557298||LABEL, ANALYSIS|
|Pharmaloz Manufacturing, Inc.||067101998||MANUFACTURE, ANALYSIS, PACK, REPACK|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.