ESIKA Perfect Sun Kids
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ENSULIZOLE 0.03g in 1g, OCTINOXATE 0.075g in 1g, OCTISALATE 0.05g in 1g, OCTOCRYLENE 0.07g in 1g, OXYBENZONE 0.6g in 1g, TITANIUM DIOXIDE 0.0468g in 1g
Labeler: Ventura Corporation (San Juan, P.R)
NDC Code: 13537-363
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ensulizole (3%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (7%), Oxybenzone (6%),Titanium Dioxide (4.68%)
- helps prevent sunburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
For external use only.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash and irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply smoothly every morning before sun exposure and as needed.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- High sun protection product.
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Aqua (water), dicaprylyl carbonate, vp/eicosene copolymer, phenethyl benzoate, arginine, cyclohexasiloxane, cetearyl alcohol, sorbitan stearate, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, potassium cetyl phosphate, phenoxyethanol, trimethylsiloxysilicate, silica, disodium lauriminodipropionate tocopheryl phosphates, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, methicone, methylparaben, ceteareth-20, propylparaben, xanthan gum, parfum (fragrance), cyclopentasiloxane, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben.
PERFECT SUN KIDS
ensulizole, octinoxate, octisalate, octocrylene, oxybenzone, and titanium dioxide cream
|Labeler - Ventura Corporation (San Juan, P.R) (602751344)|
|Bel Star S.A. (Colombia)||880160197||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.