Esika Silk Skin
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: OCTINOXATE 0.02g in 1g, TITANIUM DIOXIDE 0.044g in 1g
Labeler: Ventura International LTD
NDC Code: 14783-302
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Octinoxate (2%), Titanium Dioxide (4.43%)
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Provides minimum protection against sunburn
- For external use only
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash and irritation develops and lasts.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply smootly every morning before sun exposure and as needed.
- Sun protection product.
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Talc, zea mays starch( zea mays (corn) starch), calcium carbonate, silica, zinc stearate, paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil), CI 77019 (mica), dimethicone/methicone copolymer, octyldodecanol, alumina, methylparaben, propylparaben, microcristallina cera (microcrystalline wax), petrolatum, phospholipids, polyethylene, cholesterol, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, copernicia cerifera cera (copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax), candelilla cera (euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax), cera alba (beeswax), cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, glycosphingolipids. May contain: CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77499 (iron oxides).
octinoxate and titanium dioxide powder
|Labeler - Ventura International LTD (603192787)|
|Bel Star S.A. (Colombia)||880160197||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.