Quik-Care Antiseptic Handwash
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-457
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol, 62% w/w
- for hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
FLAMMABLE. Keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks, and sources of discharge.
- in eyes
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- spread product onto hands thoroughly and rub until dry
- keep away from fire or flame
- do not store above 120oF (50oC)
- for emergency medical information in USA/Canada, call 1.800.328.0026 or worldwide, call 1.651.222.5352 (in USA)
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), glycerin, tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine, ethylhexylglycerin, isopropyl palmitate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, panthenol, dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.
Questions? Call 1.866.781.8787
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.