Bactimicina for Sore Throat
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 15mg
Labeler: DLC Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 24286-1520
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 5 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- if you have a history of allergy to any local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or any other "caine" anesthetics.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists of worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- difficulty in breathing occurs
In case of overdose, or if more than used for pain relief is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 5 years of age and older: Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor or dentist
- children under 5 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist
- protect from moisture
- store at room temperature
- check box for expiration date before using
- do not use if blister units are torn, broken or show any signs of tampering
dextrose, FDandC Red #40, FDandC Yellow 6, flavor, glucose, glycerin, sucrose
DE LA CRUZ PRODUCTS
A Division of DLC Laboratories, Inc.
Paramount, CA 90723 USA
Do not use if blister units are torn, broken or show any signs of tampering.
Bactimicina for SoreThroat
Benzocaine Oral Anesthetic
18 Lozenges MAXIMUM STRENGTH
|BACTIMICINA FOR SORE THROAT
|Labeler - DLC Laboratories, Inc. (093351930)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.