Bactimicina for Sore Throat
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 15mg
Labeler: DLC Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 24286-1520
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzocaine 15 mg
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat
Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or any other "caine" anesthetics.
Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, rash, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 5 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- difficulty in breathing occurs
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of overdose, or if more than used for pain relief is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 5 years of age and older: Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor or dentist.
- children under 5 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist
- protect from moisture
- store at room temperature
- check expiration date before using
- do not use if blister unit is torn, broken or shows any signs of tampering
dextrose, FD&C yellow #6, flavor, glucose, glycerin, sucrose
DLC Laboratories, Inc.
Paramount, CA 90723 USA
|BACTIMICINA FOR SORE THROAT
|Labeler - DLC Laboratories, Inc. (093351930)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.