ESIKA Men Effective Control
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Pyrithione Zinc 0.0036mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ventura Corporation (San Juan, P.R)
NDC Code: 13537-341
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pyrithione Zinc (0.36%)
- Helps stop irritation and flaking associated with dandruff:
- for external use only.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contacts occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed, consult a doctor (or physician).
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For best results, use at least 2 times a week or as directed by a doctor (or physician).
- Ask a doctor before use if you have seborrheic dermatitis that covers a large area of the body.
Aqua (water), sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamide dea, dimethiconol , hydrolyzed soy protein, lauryl glucoside, coco-glucoside , glyceryl oleate, sodium chloride, hydrolyzed wheat protein, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, fragrance, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, glycol distearate, tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, tetrasodium edta, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide ), cocamide mea, laureth-10 , magnesium nitrate, citric acid, zinc chloride, butylene glycol, ci 19140 (yellow 5), methylchloroisothiazolinone , magnesium chloride, ppg-26-buteth-26, methylisothiazolinone, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, ci 42090 (blue 1), ci 14700 (red 4), apigenin, oleanolic acid, biotinoyl tripeptide-1.
MEN EFFECTIVE CONTROL
pyrithione zinc liquid
|Labeler - Ventura Corporation (San Juan, P.R) (602751344)|
|Bel Star S.A. (Colombia)||880160197||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.