DG Health Triacting Childrens
Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 5mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Dolgencorp, LLC
NDC Code: 55910-444
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 5 mg
Phenylephrine HCl, USP 2.5 mg
- temporarily relieves
- nasal and sinus congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
- cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 hours; not to exceed 6 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||2 teaspoons|
|children 4 to under 6 years of age||1 teaspoon|
|children under 4 years of age||do not use|
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
acesulfame potassium, citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, maltitol solution, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
For Ages 4 to 12
Day Time Cold & Cough
Cough Suppressant: Dextromethorphan HBr
Nasal Decongestant: Phenylephrine HCl
Compare to active ingredients of Children's Triaminic® Day Time Cold & Cough
See New Dosing Directions
Relief for Stuffy Nose, Cough
|DG HEALTH TRIACTING
dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl syrup
|Labeler - Dolgencorp, LLC (068331990)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.