equate sinus day time
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-565
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
temporarily relieves sinus symptoms:
- sinus pain
- nasal and sinus congestion
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 12 softgels in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
do not use more than directed
- redness or swelling is present
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as recommended - see Liver warning
- do not exceed 6 doses per 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 softgels with water every 4 hours|
|children 4 to under 12 years||ask a doctor|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
edible ink, FD&C yellow no. 6, gelatin, glycerin, mannitol, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol
See New Warnings Information
Compare to DayQuil® Sinus LiquiCaps® Active Ingredients
Pain Reliever, Nasal Decongestant
Relief of Your Daytime Sinus Symptoms
Sinus headache and pain - Acetaminophen
Sinus pressure and congestion - Phenylephrine HCl
Alcohol Free and Antihistamine Free
acetaminophen, phenylephrine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.