AGE INTERVENTION DUALITY MD
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 10g in 100g
Labeler: G.S. COSMECEUTICAL USA, INC.
NDC Code: 65113-2373
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the treatment of Acne. Reduces the severity of acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads, whiteheads and allows the skin to heal.
For External Use Only.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
- irritation becomes severe
Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, seek medical help immediately or contact the Poison Control Center.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- This product contains two parts. Dispense equal quantities of product from each of the two pumps, then briefly mix the two parts together on your palm.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a physician.
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Carbomer, Laureth 7, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylbaraben
|AGE INTERVENTION DUALITY MD
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler - G.S. COSMECEUTICAL USA, INC. (017014734)|
|G.S. COSMECEUTICAL USA, INC.||017014734||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.